[ILUG-BOM] gaurav.p.chaturvedi@gmail.com wants to 3D IM w/ you on IMVU

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Aug 9 05:59:32 IST 2006

On 09-Aug-06, at 4:42 AM, Dinesh Joshi wrote:

>> Note: this user has been put on moderation.
>
> shouldn't such irresponsible people be banned lest ofcourse they
> have a
> good explanation? :/

i agree - moderation implies an attempt to educate (indoctrinate?) a
person which goes against the spirit of freedom. Just give them the
boot. If they educate themselves, they can always rejoin later. I
think that the list admins have enough on their plate without
troubling themselves about wondering whether a post should go through
or not.

--
regards

Kenneth Gonsalves