[ILUG-BOM] [COMMERCIAL] Linux System and Device Driver Programming from Professionals

Concepts Systems courses@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Aug 8 19:07:46 IST 2006

Hello All,

Linux System and Device Driver Programming training is one of flagship
training solutions offered by Concepts Systems. This training has become
special one due to Concepts faculties having experience in File Systems,
Storage and Embedded Space. Next weekend batch of Linux System and Kernel
programming is starting from Saturday, 12th August 2006.

Course Highlights:

Linux System Programming:
	§ Operating Systems Basics
	§ System Calls for I/O
	§ Multithreading and Synchronization
	§ Interprocess communication
	§ Memory Management
	§ Memory mapped files
	§ UNIX/ POSIX files and File Systems
	§ Pipes
Detail syllabus is available at
http://www.conceptssys.com/SyllabusPdf/LinuxSysPro.pdf

Linux Kernel Programming:
	§ Intel x86 Fundamentals
	§ Linux Kernel source tree
	§ Character, Block device drivers
	§ Memory Management
	§ System Call hooking
	§ Kernel Threading and synchronization
	§ Virtual File System driver
Detail syllabus is available at
http://www.conceptssys.com/SyllabusPdf/LDD.pdf

Starting Date: Saturday, 12th Aug 2006
Duration: 2.5 months
Days & Timings: Saturday and Sunday 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM

Venue:
Concepts Systems, Pune.

Registration: We encourage you to register at the earliest since there are
limited seats.

If you have any queries feel free to call us on 020-25381126 Or mail us at
training at conceptssys.com.

About Us:
Concepts Systems is Pune based Training Consultancy having expertise in core
systems. Concepts already has many leading software companies like EMC, HP,
Nvidia, Oracle India, KPIT Cummins etc. as its clients. Systems Technology
Experts having Industry exposure forms backbone of Concepts Training
Division.

Concepts Systems has remarkable history of guiding projects in core systems.
Concepts sponsored projects have been doing very well at various software
competitions having won the Prizes at IIT Techfest, MIT, Modern, VIT,
PICT-Concepts etc. For more information, please visit our website
www.conceptssys.com.

Thanks & Regards,
Team, Concepts Systems.

Concepts Systems Educational Services Division Nirmal Complex, Nr. Vanaz
Corner
Pune - 411038.
www.conceptssys.com
Phone: +91-020-2538 1126