[ILUG-BOM] Meebo

Philip Tellis philip.tellis@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Aug 10 12:39:15 IST 2006

Sometime Today, DRR cobbled together some glyphs to say:

> unusual. But I think you have not got the whole picture. I did not
> make Meebo, they dont pay me. All I want is a solution. A workable
> solution. You have said these same things last time this whole
> discussion cropped up. But where is the alternative? I stop using
> Meebo. Fine. So how do I IM.

I've already built a partial solution for you to use.  It's up to you to
take it forward.  I've been looking for new developers for over two
years, and no one has stepped forward.

If you're interested, try http://libyahoo2.sourceforge.net/

--
Is a computer language with goto's totally Wirth-less?