[ILUG-BOM] Meebo

Chetan S cshring@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Aug 10 18:04:46 IST 2006

On 8/10/06, Chetan S <cshring at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/10/06, Philip Tellis <philip.tellis at gmx.net> wrote:
> > Sometime Today, CS cobbled together some glyphs to say:

> > > Trillian guys still take it forward, right ? AFAIK despite attempts
> > > from Y! to trump non-official clients someone does post a workaround.
> > > I don't know if its indeed to libyahoo.
> But they do post the changes to libyahoo2. I did read that somewhere on the www.

http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/forums/showthread.php?s=3a9bfe9fdf2a93c48838900e7372a0a7&threadid=57255&perpage=30&pagenumber=3

Y!, AOL like to trump non-official clients all the time. I faced it.
And prayed for a fix like everyone else. Cerulian guys were the first
to offer a fix all around the place including gaim, koepete and the
two dozen IMs around.

And for the interested, more info from gaim on what Y! protocol it
uses - http://gaim.sourceforge.net/faq.php#q70

regards,