[ILUG-BOM] re: interested in linux

Sudhir Gandotra sudhir@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Aug 11 17:09:54 IST 2006

On Thu, 2006-08-10 at 12:05 +0530, rocking ravi wrote:
> sir,
>     I am interested in linux how can start with linux and which flavour of
> linux is good for me so that i can work on it from beginner to professional
> and that should also provide me with maximum free tools

Look at OpenLX Linux. Specially the Desktop version (1 CD only) is a
breeze to install and use.

--
Peace, Force & Joy!   Sudhir Gandotra.  98-101-20918 / 93-124-65666

OpenLX Linux OS, Linux Training, Support, Services, Product Development
   Legal.Software @ Fractional Cost : http://kalculate.com
http://openlx.com - International Alliance of LINUX companies

         You don't need violence to shake the world
        Treat Others As You Would Have Them Treat You
                 www.humanistmovement.org