[ILUG-BOM] Re: need a tally alternative on gnu/linux.

Dinesh Joshi dinesh.a.joshi@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Oct 24 04:27:37 IST 2006

On Monday 23 October 2006 17:08, Rony wrote:
> Who will be doing the modifications? The original plan and as the
> subject line suggests, it has to be a tally alternative. If the tally
> part is kept optional under `do-it-yourself' open source, then its
> goes against the spirit of the project.

Look you can make one set of people happy at a time. You cant deliver a
killer product and expect it to make everyone happy. Its not one size
fits all kinda thing. Atleast this is what I feel.

--
Dinesh A. Joshi