[ILUG-BOM] [OT] Triband Problems - Anyone?

Rony ronbillypop@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Jan 2 21:06:36 IST 2007

Mitul Limbani wrote:

> I should say that along with 2Mbps govt should also mandate on increase
> in the default quota of 400Mb to 3.2GB coz if you increase speed by 8
> times, then you should increase data transfer limits by 8 times too
> ALTEAST...

My gut feeling is that since the Govt. has decided to make 2007 the year
of broadband, prices will come down, meaning higher limit for the same
cost. It is better not to make haste and go for higher capacity schemes
immediately. Wait and watch.

Regards,

Rony.