[ILUG-BOM] [OT] Triband Problems - Anyone?

Dinesh Shah dineshah@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jan 3 22:30:03 IST 2007

Hi!

On 1/3/07, Abhishek Daga <abhishekdaga at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> > > With the new speed of 1 megabyte in 5.14 seconds, a 700 Mb CD can
> > be
> > > downloaded in one hour.

I checked my connection speed today. It's only 256 Kbps (197.X Kbps to
be precise). I have TB200Plan (400 MB Free).

Any thing required to be done on my D-Link DSL 502-T?

> I'd but in my 2 bits. Relax. Just as they offered more MB for the same
> price and now increased speeds for the same price, they will offer much
> more for the same price. And eventually do away with bandwidth
> restrictions.  I believe they had to do this 2 MBPS to promote IPTV. (i
> may be wrong here about the link between iptv and 2 mbps) but lets wait
> and watch.

Dream on. :-)

> Poor MTNL. Damned if they didnt and now damned because they are doing.

Just speak to the people who had been at the receiving end of "Poor MTNL" ;-)

With regards,
--
--Dinesh Shah :-)