[ILUG-BOM] [OT] Triband Problems - Anyone?

Abhishek Daga abhishekdaga@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Jan 4 14:03:48 IST 2007

--- Dinesh Joshi <dinesh.a.joshi at gmail.com> wrote:
> > With mtnl you can go to the exchange and request a quick connection
> > and with 24 hours they install it. For any problem, they are with
> you
> > within  6 hours.
>
> I dont agree with you. Maybe with your exchange it might be that way
> but
> I had a big ordeal in getting my connection. It took almost 45-50
> days
> to get it. Reason? They were behind schedule by almost a month.

Probably bad karma then.
I have dealt with 4 telephone exchanges here over the last 4 years for
phones and broadband and Digital Certificates and i have only good
things to say about them, right from the Divisional Engineer (internal)
to the ordinary linesmen.
Phone line gets installed within 24 hours to 72 hours.
Internet within 24 hours to 96 hours.
tickets are responded to within 6 hours in most cases.
And no money changes hand at any time.

Way better than the private indian players and the likes of Comcast,
AT&T, bellsouth etc.

If this doesnt qualify for professionalism then I dont know what will.