[ILUG-BOM] ways to get a working Linux server in to an installable CD set for future reinstall?

Balachandran Sivakumar benignbala@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Jan 6 17:59:06 IST 2007

On 1/6/07, jtd <jtd at mtnl.net.in> wrote:

> > What are the best ways to do this? (Apart from using
> > commercial Imaging or Disaster Recovery software.)

   I have a similar but a different problem..... I need to install
Debian GNU/Linux in a lab of about 50 computers.Is there any
possiblities of doing something like creating a image in one hard disk
and installing it from that instead of installing the base system in
each system individually (something like gHost images for the M$
OS)....

--
                     Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached

        Learn to live.................Live to learn

Mail: benignbala at gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/
Site:http://benignbala.googlepages.com