[ILUG-BOM] Mumbai cyber cafe license requirement makes Microsoft OS mandatory

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Mar 26 06:35:25 IST 2007

On 25-Mar-07, at 10:33 PM, Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:

> I do not have a cyber cafe anywhere with 4km of where I have been
> living for the past 4 years.

if you want to post on this thread, travel and study first

> The only place that is mainly used for
> Internet and Web browsing is my institute's computer centre, where
> every machine runs Ubuntu. The centre has always been haunted by first
> year guys who do not have a computer of their own, and there has been
> no decrease in this trend. Not a single soul had to be trained to use
> Firefox on Ubuntu.

how much does your institute charge per hour for the use? Are you
serious in comparing engineering college students with the average
cybercafe user

> Want some proof? Here it is:
> http://glug-nith.org/~spectre/?article=20070129-0108-NITH-Takeover

i dont see any proof