[ILUG-BOM] Mumbai cyber cafe license requirement makes Microsoft OS mandatory

Saurabh Nanda saurabhnanda@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Mar 28 12:14:36 IST 2007

> 1. If the cybercafe has Microsoft Operating system and microsoft
> software - production of microsoft open license
> 2. If it has other software - production of the license to use that
> software
> 3. If it is using free software, no license need be produced.

I don't think you need to drill down with such a switch-case clause.
Simple stating that "a copy of the license agreemenent is required"
would do. For free software people can simply take a printout of the
GPL/MPL/APL or whatever. (How many different open source licenses will
be required to cover a standard distro -- Ubuntu or FC, say?)

Saurabh.
--
http://nandz.blogspot.com
http://foodieforlife.blogspot.com