[ILUG-BOM] Mumbai cyber cafe license requirement makes Microsoft OS mandatory

Roshan d_rosh2001@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Mar 29 12:36:06 IST 2007

--- Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> so lets do it - could you start the process by
> setting up a wiki page?

Excellent! Looks like we can have one more
collaborative effort. I have set up a wiki page
initiating a FOSS based Cyber cafe and added a
temporary structure to it.

I'm not sure whether the structure is good, but, its a
wiki, so you have the authority to change.

Go ahead, get your keys- on the -board. Punch in here

http://db.glug-bom.org/wiki/index.php/FOSS_based_Cyber_Cafe

If the URL is broken, copy paste or navigate from the
main page

http://db.glug-bom.org/wiki

And passive readers, you too can contribute. :)

--
FSF of India Associate Fellow - http://www.gnu.org.in
S K Somaiya College of ASC - http://www.somaiya.edu/sksasc