[ILUG-BOM] Wireless Workshop at HBCSE

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Mar 31 11:23:10 IST 2007

Rony wrote:
>> Also, when does the actual installation take place? Before 5:30 pm or
>> does it start at 5:30 pm? I want to attend when the installation takes
>> place.
>>

> The venue itself is available after 5.30 pm onwards.

there is some communication gap here. I said the venue is available
after 5:30 on working days, mon-friday, but on sat and sunday the lab
can be used for hacking free software the whole day.

I have already reached the lab, thinking somebody is here.  Prasanta
told me that the the meeting is scheduled for 5:30pm.

OK. since we do have some research to do, those of you who wanted to
come, and would like to come early, drop in as soon as possible.

Nagarjuna