[ILUG-BOM] LUG meeting btwn 4/2 and 4/9?

Harsh Busa harsh.busa@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Mar 31 21:43:01 IST 2007

On 3/31/07, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:

> On 31-Mar-07, at 3:41 PM, Dhawal Doshy wrote:
>

> >> Can someone please offer a location?
> >
> > if the date/time can be finalized, i could check my conference
> > room's availability.. those who have already seen the venue can
> > comment if it ought to be apt for the event.
>
> smaller than rediff's conference room - but more than adequate IMO

trying to see if we can get VJTI, it will be most central point for everyone
and also closer to reach from Mahim ( Rediff ) on a working day. netmagic is
goregoan fairly far away from Mahim. will take atleast 1 hrs to reach from
Mahim

also there is a place in Santa Cruz they can accomodate us anytime on
saturday.

what do others think ?