[ILUG-BOM] Kubuntu 7.04 DVD

Roshan d_rosh2001@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue May 1 20:08:46 IST 2007

--- osric fernandes wrote:

> Thanks. Is this the official DVD? If so then why
> isn't there any link
> from the main Ubuntu site?

Since this is Kubuntu, the link is on Kubuntu's
website.
http://www.kubuntu.org (Go to the download section
->DVD - torrent)

> BTW, I have finished downloading the CD if anyone
> needs it.

Umm, you can do two things. One, you can add this as a
resource for sharing on the GLUG-BOM Wiki. Get
yourself a wiki account (if you don't have it) and add
this at the CDs / DVDs available page. (in the same
format as others)

Two, log on to http://www.ubuntu-in.org website, and
go to the Help section. Find out Ubuntu CDs for
sharing and add your CD information along with contact
information there as well.

> Haven't installed it yet, but I have tried booted
> from it. It's really pretty.

So, could it detect all your hardware pretty well? Any
plans of installing it?

--
FSF of India Associate Fellow - http://www.gnu.org.in
S K Somaiya College of ASC- http://www.somaiya.edu/sksasc