[ILUG-BOM] Mandrake 2007

krishnakant Mane researchbase@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat May 12 14:24:36 IST 2007

well about windows vista, I just have one thing to say.
there is one difference between a gunda in a local train and windows vista.
the thief or gunda in the local train snatches things by force.  and
windows vista does it in front of your open eyes.
these big criminal jiants like m$ will never stop spying on you.  so
other than IT terrorists, these companies can't be described by some
other name.
and vista is another AK 47 in their hands to fire bullets at you.
regards,
Krishnakant.