[ILUG-BOM] ubuntu 6.06 X error with ASUS m2nx motherboard. amd dual core

Abhishek Daga abhishekdaga@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Jul 19 14:21:44 IST 2007

I just got an ASUS m2nx motherboard with AMD athlon dual core 3600.
This has nvidia chipset.

Tried loading ubuntu 6.06 on it and it gave X config error.
Was wondering if anyone has encountered a similar problem and how it
can be rectified?

Would loading 7.04 fiesty fawn, resolve the issue?
If yes, then does anyone have a copy handy and if within my reach, I
can pick it up. (please email me offlist)

Thank you,

abhishek