[ILUG-BOM] NRCFOSS Mumbai Seminars

Prashant Shah elite.mumbai@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Jul 21 21:23:33 IST 2007

Hello people,

I am sorry regarding the confusion about the PHP session. It has been put on
hold due to some things coming up. The sunday 22 **PHP session** is on hold
and mehul is working out a date in August. As soon as a date is finalized I
will post it here.

The bash session is happening and maybe I will drop by if possible.

I guess this caused a lot of confusion in the group and I am really sorry
for the same.

Regards.