[ILUG-BOM] Tata Indicom Broadband @ Linux box

Pradeepto Bhattacharya pradeeptob@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Oct 3 10:47:00 IST 2007

Hi,

On 10/3/07, jtd <jtd at mtnl.net.in> wrote:
> On Wednesday 03 October 2007 01:00, Dinesh Joshi wrote:
> > On Tue, 2007-10-02 at 08:26 +0530, Pradeepto Bhattacharya wrote:
> > >             Don't know if this is worth adding into the wiki.
> > > Maybe it should be,
> >
> > My my...another "bakra" falls prey to TATA Indicom ;) ( Not a
> > flamebait :) ).
>
> Compared to SIFY and airtel tataindicom are like li'l babes. The
> airtel call center zombies will actually shout at you when you try to
> tell them you dont have this or that doze icon. If you are in need of
> some therapy call up airtel / sify.

        Is there a "correct" answer to the question - "linux ka
version kaunsa hai?". Kernel version? Distro name and version? Or
whatever? Once sify dude scolded me for not knowing the linux version
:) - "aap ko maaloom nahi, woh version hota hai.". The tata indicom
tech dude also asked me the same - "what is your linux version?"

        /me sings "what is your linux version?" ( to the tune of "what
is your mobile number?" ) ;)

        Cheers!

Pradeepto
--