[ILUG-BOM] Linux Driver Development -- OT -- commercial

Akshay Mishra akshaymishra at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 10:56:31 IST 2007

Hello all,
       I have made a ARM9E based hardware and am now writing extended
drivers for the peripherals (Linux 2.4.20). Need help with somebody  who can
devote some time on driver development. I shall explain the toolchain,
discuss the requirements and once ready, test the drivers on the hardware
with you. It shall be a great learning experience for sure. We can discuss
other things offline. Drop me a mail at akshaymishra<at>gmail.com.

Thanks,
Akshay