[ILUG-BOM] Announce: ILUG-BOM September 2008 Meet

Dinesh Shah (દિનેશ શાહ/दिनेश शाह) dineshah at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 15:31:01 IST 2008

Dear Rakesh,

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 3:26 PM, Rakesh Pai <rakeshpai at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm sorry to say this, but I won't be able to take up the talk in this
> meet. Work has been keeping me super busy, and I don't see that
> getting better for the upcoming week or two, and I won't be able to
> get time to research enough for the talk. There's no point in giving a
> half-baked not-so-informed talk, especially when it has been titled
> "Advanced Javascript".

We understand and appreciate that you can not make it this time. The
last time you did a great job and everyone present were begging for
more. :)

> Depending on if the stage is open for October, I could take it up
> then? Really sorry for any inconvenience caused.

You are on. I will schedule your talk in Oct. 2008 Meet.

That leaves us with an empty slot. Any volunteers, who would like to
talk? If you are willing to talk please provide the outline of your
talk at the earliest.

> --
> Rakesh Pai
> Mumbai, India.