[ILUG-BOM] when and where is the lug meeting for september 08?

Mehul Ved mehul.n.ved at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 20:57:01 IST 2008

On 9/12/08, kwest <kussh.singh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Pls let me know as i have recently rejoined the list

Hi kussh,
Welcome to the list.

> and would like to come for the meeting if i can.

You can always check the wiki for the latest information, it is well
updated these days. The information about the next meet can be found
on the wiki[1] too.
Also, add your name to RSVP list[2] if you're sure of coming. Though
not absolutely essential, it would be a good idea to let people know
you are coming. But, no one should stop you from attending the meet if
you don't add your name to RSVP, ideally.
Also, a lot of stuff is added on our LUG website[3] these days. Great
going contributors :)

1. http://db.glug-bom.org/wiki/index.php/Monthly_Meetings
2. http://db.glug-bom.org/wiki/index.php/Upcoming_meet_RSVPs
3. http://glug-bom.org/