[ILUG-BOM] Reminder: ILUG-BOM September 2008 Meet

Sanjay B b at pad.ma
Sun Sep 14 18:08:18 IST 2008

Dinesh,

I think you're inadvertently sending all mails to the list twice, can you
please check?
(further replies inline)

On Sun, September 14, 2008 5:56 pm, Dinesh Shah (દિનેશ
શાહ/दिनेश शाह) wrote:
> H! All,
>
> The ILUG-Bom September 2008 Meeting is just a week away. The details
> are as follows.
>
> Date: Sunday, 21st Sep. 2008
> Time: 2:00 - 5:00 PM IST
> Venue:
>     B-103, Powai Sarovar Co op Society,
>     next to Powai Police station,
>     Bldg no 1, MHADA, Rambaug
>     Powai, Mumbai - 76
>
> Topics:
> 1. Programing using QT by Prashant
> 2. This slot is open. I would invite people to make presentation on
> topic of their choice.
> 3. Understanding and countering Software Patents in India
>
> We need a portable projector at this venue. Sanjay, you have a
> portable projector which you can bring to the meet?

Hmm.. not exactly "mine":) - but if it looks like there is definitely no
rain and if I have a car to bring it in, I could probably carry it - let
me check and let you know within the next 2-3 days..

Looking fwd. to the meet,
Sanjay