[ILUG-BOM] Wanted: A visual file manager.

Yesudeep yesudeep at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 15:25:06 IST 2008

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 3:18 PM, Rony <gnulinuxist at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a file manager that visually displays drive/folder
> content sizes in the form of visual blocks. This is to get a quick idea
> of which folder is hogging huge space.

Disk Usage Analyzer (Baobob) comes with GNOME.  That shows you
what's hogging huge amounts of space on your disk.

--
Cheers,
Yesudeep Mangalapilly | येसुदीप मंगलािपल्ली

Do NOT send me chain forwards.  I will ignore you.

Do NOT send me Microsoft Word documents.  I will bite.
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/sylvester-response.html

I use free and open source software.
http://www.gnu.org/