[ILUG-BOM] [OT] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 20:42:50 IST 2009

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 06:22, Rony <gnulinuxist at gmail.com> wrote:

<snipped>

> You are the boss but what about your employees. Are you paying them for
> using your company time and resources to network with their friends and
> relatives? I have to deal with such guys practically every few days when
> they complain of viruses and spyware. All because their employers do not
> follow and implement proper office discipline.

Hi all,
         FWIW it really depends on what your business/trade is.
What if the job/work depends on social-networking. Perhaps its me but
what I have seen/heard/experienced is that free software and
social-networking goes hand-in-hand as is business and everything
else.

> --
> Regards,
>
> Rony.
>
> GNU/Linux !
> No Viruses
> No Spyware
> Only Freedom.

          Shirish Agarwal
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17