[ILUG-BOM] Fwd: [Grassroots-l] Fwd: OLPC Mumbai volunteers wake up

Kartik Mistry kartik.mistry at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 23:27:57 IST 2009

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 11:11 PM, Sameer Verma <sverma at sfsu.edu> wrote:
> Stop and think for a few seconds...what will they do with it as they
> grow up? The possibilities are incredible! Feed the revolution!!!

My thought for first second is that why it is so hard to get OLPC
machine for developers/translators (being Gujarati translator myself)?
I don't see motivation for myself (atleast) without having test
machine for work I am doing..

Leaving apart my personal thoughts mentioned above, OLPC rocks!

--
 Cheers,
 Kartik Mistry | 0xD1028C8D | IRC: kart_