[ILUG-BOM] [ILUG-Bom][ANNOUNCE]Installfest on 27th and 28th February

Easwar Hariharan meindian523 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 23:29:38 IST 2009

<snip>

This demo+installfest is being held in conjunction with a technical
fest organised by six engineering college student branches of the
IEEE(http://www.ieee.org) Bombay Section called IEEE 360
Degrees(http://www.ieee360.com).

The fest is called FOSSCan in the spirit of Barack Obama's "We Can"
philosophy,to demonstrate that FOSS can be a drop in replacement for
proprietary solutions in the desktop arena.

Infrastructure:
A classroom big enough to fit at least 80 people,a projector,and lots
of nooks and crannies to sit down for an intense discussion or two for
the philosophically inclined. :)
Seating is standard classroom benches (quite comfortable).
It would be quite a coup if I can manage Wifi permissions,but it's
highly unlikely.

Regards,
Easwar
Registered Linux user #442065