[ILUG-BOM] sarg howto

Mehul Ved mehul.n.ved at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 13:54:18 IST 2009

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 9:00 PM, sameer shinde <s9sameer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Can anyone provide me simple how-to for sarg. I'm searching on net,
> but not getting the appropriate
> documentation on sarg.

What part are you unable to get? I remember anurag setting it up at
FOSS Lab at VJTI then. IIRC, all he did was
1) Install sarg from debian repositories
2) Set a cron job to generate sarg reports everyday at 5 p.m.

Here[1] you can find cron scripts for daily, weekly, month report
generation as per your wishes.
You have not specified if you have any specific requirement beyond
installation and configuration of sarg. So no one can know your
requirements and give you proper replies, unless you've given the full
requirements.

1. http://sarg.sourceforge.net/sarg.php

--

Many are cold, but few are frozen.