[ILUG-BOM] sarg howto

sameer shinde s9sameer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 19:09:00 IST 2009

Dinesh,

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 6:44 PM, Dinesh Shah (દિનેશ શાહ/दिनेश शाह)
<dineshah at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sameer,
>
> SARG processes Squid Logs and Produces reports for you. Those reports
> are in form of HTML and Graphics files.
>
> You have to configure your web server (apache?) to make the
> '/var/www/squid-reports' available to browsers.

I've installed/configure apache2 as our web-server and is working fine.

> That means you HAVE to run a web server and make the above
> folder/directory accessible through your web server.

I can also access the folder squid-reports through web-server, but as there is
no index.html/php/ file in the folder so, I can't see the graphical reports

> You would like to add <directory> amd/or Alias config in your web
> server. Please look up your web-server's documentation.
>
>> I want to see my squid performance report & its usage logs, so I want
>> to test some apps
>> which can give me the best reports.
>
> Squid performance report may not be available with SARG.

What can give me this?