[ILUG-BOM] Small Form Factor Linux File Server ( Home )

Rony gnulinuxist at gmail.com
Sun May 10 20:20:40 IST 2009

Dinesh Joshi wrote:
> On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 10:44 AM, Rony <gnulinuxist at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> http://in.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=24&l2=165&l3=0&l4=0&model=2289&modelmenu=2
>>
>> Since this is from the Asus India site, it should be available locally
>> or through Croma.
>>

> Thanks for the link. Whats the approximate cost for it? I tried
> searching for it on Croma's website but its horrible and broken.
> Search doesn't work and neither does browsing for products. I dont
> know if its only a firefox incompatibility or the site itself is
> b0rk3d =P
>
> Anyway, whats its approximate price?

I have no idea about the price. However you could contact Asus Mumbai
from their website.

*ASUS Technology Pvt.Ltd*
4C, Gundecha Onclave,
Kherani Road,
Near Sakinaka Police Chowki,
Sakinaka, Andheri-E,
Mumbai 400072
Maharashtra
Tel no. 022 67668800
Fax: 022 67668856
info_india at asus.com.tw <mailto:info_india at asus.com.tw>

http://in.asus.com/aboutasus.aspx?show=3

This link below

http://www.techenclave.com/pc-peripherals/price-updates-from-lamington-road-mumbai-98925-84.html

mentions the price as 13K in the discussion.

Rony.

GNU/Linux !
No Viruses
No Spyware