[ILUG-BOM] [Fwd: FYJC admission only through IE (Democracy on question mark?)]

Dinesh Shah (દિનેશ શાહ/दिनेश Dinesh Shah (દિનેશ શાહ/दिनेश
Sat Jun 27 23:54:12 IST 2009

KK,

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 5:47 PM, Krishnakant<krmane at gmail.com> wrote:

> Look at this real situation.
> What should we do with such terrorists sitting in the educational
> sector.
> On one hand we are facing terrorism from companies like Microsoft which
> will play all these dirty games and to help them the other side is our
> government where such currupted pimps are sitting to spoil all the
> educational system by denying even the basic freedom of choosing a
> software as small as a web browser.

I would strongly suggest that we refrain from using word like
"terrorist" to describe rival businesses/technologies.

That way you are diluting the meaning of word terrorist - who KILLS
INNOCENT PEOPLE without any reason or remorse.

> happy hacking.
> Krishnakant.

Let us be responsible in choosing our words. (remember, you objecting
to people calling crackers as hackers?)

With regards,
--
--Dinesh Shah :-)