[ILUG-BOM] [Fwd: FYJC admission only through IE (Democracy on question mark?)]

Krishnakant krmane at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 00:19:16 IST 2009

On Sun, 2009-06-28 at 00:09 +0530, Prashant Verma wrote:
> At 11:54 PM 6/27/2009, દિનેશ શાહ/दिनेश wrote:
> >KK,
> >That way you are diluting the meaning of word terrorist - who KILLS
> >INNOCENT PEOPLE without any reason or remorse.
> >Let us be responsible in choosing our words. (remember, you objecting
> >to people calling crackers as hackers?)
>
> Nice try Dinesh. But whether you will get through
> at all to KK is doubtful. In my last interaction
> with him, he strongly reminded me of Humpty
> Dumpty (a character in "Through the Looking Glass").

Wow you could not be more correct than this.
Thanks a million.

> Excerpted from here: http://www.sabian.org/Alice/lgchap06.htm :
>
> <start excerpt>
>
> `But "glory" doesn't mean "a nice knock-down argument",' Alice objected.
>
> `When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in
> rather a scornful tone, `it means just what I
> choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.'
>
> <end excerpt>
Thanks for again reminding me that it was just *i* raising objection on
the word hacking in the wrong sence.
And till now I thought there were also some stupids like RMS himself
backed by huge number of stupids who proved this before *I* said "this
is what I mean ".
Any ways, There are people who very well know what I say and there are
some who really can't understand.  But there is a third category who
very well knows what I am saying (mind you, I am well known in the FOSS
circle by many other stupids ), but although they know they pretend that
they dont understand and may be due to the tipicle "badon ki baat suno "
attitude are afraid of excepting the reality.
I will keep on repeating what I said with the question in context.
"will people not have even the basic right of chooseing a browser for a
so called web service?"

If raising this issue so strongly in the list rewards me with a ban on
account of clever people like Prashant.  then good enough.
I am a stupid person not even as half clever as you guys are.  I just
said what a stupid person would say.  But unfortunately some people feel
that I am speaking the truth and more unfortunately that "some " people
is large enough.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.