[ILUG-BOM] [Fwd: FYJC admission only through IE (Democracy on question mark?)]

Dinesh Shah (દિનેશ શાહ/दिनेश Dinesh Shah (દિનેશ શાહ/दिनेश
Sun Jun 28 00:22:08 IST 2009

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 12:09 AM, Prashant Verma<pverma at gmail.com> wrote:
> At 11:54 PM 6/27/2009, દિનેશ શાહ/दिनेश wrote:
>>KK,
>>That way you are diluting the meaning of word terrorist - who KILLS
>>INNOCENT PEOPLE without any reason or remorse.
>>Let us be responsible in choosing our words. (remember, you objecting
>>to people calling crackers as hackers?)
>
> Nice try Dinesh. But whether you will get through
> at all to KK is doubtful. In my last interaction
> with him, he strongly reminded me of Humpty
> Dumpty (a character in "Through the Looking Glass").

I never intend to get through to KK. :-) He is RMS++ ;-)

It was directed to people on the list (there are others you know?).
And that's why I have used "we" instead of "you". ;-)

> Excerpted from here: http://www.sabian.org/Alice/lgchap06.htm :
>
> <start excerpt>
>
> `But "glory" doesn't mean "a nice knock-down argument",' Alice objected.
>
> `When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in
> rather a scornful tone, `it means just what I
> choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.'
>
> <end excerpt>

:-D Nice and apt.

With regards,
--