[ILUG-BOM] [Fwd: FYJC admission only through IE (Democracy on question mark?)]

Krishnakant krmane at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 00:33:31 IST 2009

On Sun, 2009-06-28 at 00:22 +0530, Dinesh Shah (દિનેશ શાહ/दिनेश शाह)
wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 12:09 AM, Prashant Verma<pverma at gmail.com> wrote:
> > At 11:54 PM 6/27/2009, દિનેશ શાહ/दिनेश wrote:
> >>KK,
> >>That way you are diluting the meaning of word terrorist - who KILLS
> >>INNOCENT PEOPLE without any reason or remorse.
> >>Let us be responsible in choosing our words. (remember, you objecting
> >>to people calling crackers as hackers?)
> >
> > Nice try Dinesh. But whether you will get through
> > at all to KK is doubtful. In my last interaction
> > with him, he strongly reminded me of Humpty
> > Dumpty (a character in "Through the Looking Glass").
>
> I never intend to get through to KK. :-) He is RMS++ ;-)

Thanks Dinesh.  But I am not even .01% as great and revolutionary as
RMS.  If that was a complement then really I don't deserve it.  And if
that was a tonting statement it also means that RMS is stupid kk ==.
And there will be people to talk about this but that's for a later time.
I know there are people who talk all kind of crap behind the back of RMS
who actually has laid the roots for this huge revolution.
> It was directed to people on the list (there are others you know?).
> And that's why I have used "we" instead of "you". ;-)

Very good.  I think every one should follow Prashant's advice of
"ignoring me ".  but alas, those same people actually respond.  And
While I am no where near RMS, I would at least make an attempt to carry
his message as little as I can.  Unfortunately my words carry some
waitage thanks to the mentoring I got from the right people at the right
time.

> > Excerpted from here: http://www.sabian.org/Alice/lgchap06.htm :
> >
> > <start excerpt>
> >
> > `But "glory" doesn't mean "a nice knock-down argument",' Alice objected.
*glory* for what?  I never had it and don't want it like politicians.

> > `When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in
> > rather a scornful tone, `it means just what I
> > choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.'
again *I* think again.
There are enough evidance of people supporting my arguements.

> > <end excerpt>
>
> :-D Nice and apt.
good attempt, except that the basic asumtion *i* was wrong.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.