[ILUG-BOM] [Fwd: FYJC admission only through IE (Democracy on question mark?)]

jtd jtd at mtnl.net.in
Sun Jun 28 02:56:01 IST 2009

On Sunday 28 June 2009, Prashant Verma wrote:
> At 12:37 AM 6/28/2009, Krishnakant wrote:
> >I already know a few people who can take me to the people in
> >context. I hope people would not behave like a "talking shop " and
> >instead of jumping on kk and flaiming him to speak the truth would
> >sign the letter if they are not thinking of "business loss or some
> >other fright ". happy hacking. Krishnakant. --
> >http://mm.glug-bom.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxers
>
> Please make sure you offer to help the people in charge to fix their
> site. RMS would be happiest if you did that, rather than just carry
> around (your interpretation of) his message.
>
> Are you also saying that business loss is not worth the concern or thought?

You are joking. The people who awarded and the ones who got the contract
should know how to create a proper website.
And no, business loss to some moron is not important when it's the public
money that's missused. I am speaking in a wider context than not being able
to use the website today. The process will be repeated every time a doze
upgrade takes place.

My nephew / his dad had to down grade to XP, then again downgrade the browser,
then turned off filters on the proxy, before they got in and applied.
Ofcourse it crashed a little while later, as people might have figured out
the downgrades and reconnected.

--
Rgds
JTD