[ILUG-BOM] need help on dep packaging for gnukhata.

Krishnakant krmane at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 18:54:23 IST 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-23 at 18:06 +0530, Kartik Mistry wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 5:25 PM, Krishnakant<krmane at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Any help from Kartik, Rajiv or any one would be appreciated.
>
> I'll test these packages on Sid.
>
> Also, provide me source of your Debian packages (ie .dsc/.diff.gz and
> .orig.gz). I will look at give comment offline during weekend.

Hello Kartik and all the wellwishers of GNUKhata.
Thanks to the contribution of Siddhesh, the daemon problem is now
solved.
Kartik, I had sent you deb packages for gnukhata.  Have you tryed them?
And  (for those interested, you can find the packages at
http://kk.hipatia.net/public/gnukhata/)  Check there after couple or so
hours, I will upload some new updates.
I need some more help.
I can't figure out how I can make the deb packages in such a way that
after the server deb is installed, it should setup the gnukhata server
as a service at system startup and should start the service naturally
after postgresql daemon starts.
I don't really have experience on this so would need some technical
help.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.