[ILUG-BOM] Web Based Sify Boradband Connector

Pravin Dhayfule dhayfule at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 17:46:16 IST 2009

Hi Folks,

Recently I got a solution from Sift Authorities regarding Sify Connect, as I
complained them about the buggy Linux Dialer.
The responded by enabling my id for the web based connector
http://202.144.65.70:8090/login_rest.php

This is similar to standalone client, instead it opens in web browser and so
is good alternative as a cross platform connector, which means no extra back
ground processes.

If you are Sify user you can just request them to activate your id for using
web based dialer.

Bye
Regards
--