[ILUG-BOM] Fwd: [ilugd] FOSSCOMM Meeting this Sunday (11th October, 2009)

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun at gnowledge.org
Thu Oct 8 14:25:44 IST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: narendra sisodiya <narendra.sisodiya at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 1:14 AM
Subject: [ilugd] FOSSCOMM Meeting this Sunday (11th October, 2009)
<ilugd at lists.linux-delhi.org>
Cc: post at lug-iitd.posterous.com

FOSSCOMM <http://www.fosscomm.in/> (FOSS Community of India) will hold
its third meeting in Mumbai at the Homi Bhabha Center for Science
Education, Mankhurd (Near BARC/Anushakti Nagar).

The first meeting held in Bangalore started to process of getting the
FOSS Community of India working together. After the second meeting
held in Delhi in July 09, FOSSCOMM started making interventions
<http://fosscomm.in/Interventions> in areas like open standards,
school education etc. I hope that the Mumbai meeting will lead to the
creation of working groups that will provide leadership to FOSSCOMM's
efforts to accelerate the growth of Free and Open Source Software
movement in India.

Those interested  working with the community are invited to attend the
upcoming FOSSCOMM Meeting on 11th October, 2009
<http://fosscomm.in/MumbaiMeeting>.

above post is taken from  :
http://osindia.blogspot.com/2009/10/fosscomm-meeting-this-sunday-11th.html

PS: I will attend this meeting ( on behalf of LUG at IITD & as a individual ).
Who else are going from Delhi ?
By -  Narendra Sisodiya ( http://tinyurl.com/dz7e4a )

Nagarjuna G.
http://www.gnowledge.org/