[ILUG-BOM] [slightly OT] Indian python society

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Sat Jan 9 08:41:52 IST 2010

hi,

most of you would know that we are in the process of forming a society for
Python in India - main reason is to have a bank account for running pycon
India. For an all India society we need signatories from at least 8 states -
so far we have karnataka, kerala, tamilnadu, West bengal, tripura and Delhi.
We need at least 2 more states. Anyone game? You just need address proof and
should be interested in the aims and objects of the society. The draft MOA is
here:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/Moa and the list of signees is here:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/Moa_Signees

caveat: this is a language society - so it is not purely foss - we are
platform neutral
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves