[ILUG-BOM] [OT][HUMOUR] Testing this group's sense of humour

Dinesh Shah (દિનેશ શાહ/दिनेश Dinesh Shah (દિનેશ શાહ/दिनेश
Fri Jan 29 18:18:30 IST 2010

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 8:46 AM, Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 28-Jan-2010, at 5:00 AM, Mohan Nayaka <mohansn at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > http://xkcd.com/456/
> > /me runs from the flames!
>
> Already talked about Linux to my son :p

My god! You must be out of your mind. :-)

We must protect our next generation from the addiction of Linux and Free and
Open Source Software!

I invite all on this list to do their bit by

1. Flaming all newbies as and when opportunities arise

2. Taking all discussions in this list to completely un-related extremes

3. Create and defend horrible UIs

4. Attack all those who offer creative criticism.

The above and any other well planed actions will ensure that our next
generation is "saved" from the vice and addiction of Free and Open Source
Software.

> Kartik Mistry.

Let us keep up the "good" work... ;-)
With regards,