[ILUG-BOM] [OT][HUMOUR] Testing this group's sense of humour

Kartik Mistry kartik.mistry at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 18:36:57 IST 2010

2010/1/29 Dinesh Shah (દિનેશ શાહ/दिनेश शाह) <dineshah at gmail.com>:
>> Already talked about Linux to my son :p
>
> My god! You must be out of your mind. :-)
>
> We must protect our next generation from the addiction of Linux and Free and
> Open Source Software!

My current efforts are:
1. Teaching him to pronounce: Debian, Linux and Donald Knuth
2. Full screen terminal and doing normal tricks like ssh attacks etc
and loudly say: 'Voila' when success comes..

Any more ideas are welcomed. He is just 2.653 years old, so no X.Org
hacking yet.

--
 Cheers,
 Kartik Mistry | 0xD1028C8D | IRC: kart_