[ILUG-BOM] dell inspiron 14 wid linux

hackingKK hackingkk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 13:05:12 IST 2010

On Sunday 31 January 2010 12:51 PM, sharad kumar wrote:
> ya linux is completely comfortable wid  dell inspiron14 ...........

Thanks for that information sharad.
I am in the process of making a list of laptops for every brand IE del,
Lenovo, HP etc. which are compatible with GNU/Linux.
Can you please provide the specs of the Del Laptop you are mentioning?
And also please mention the distro and version you are using>
I am asking for this information because I am mentoring a few hardware
venders who wish to give GNU/Linux as the *first* choice to their customers.
Only upon insisting for windows will they give windows based machines.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.