[ILUG-BOM] Looking for a Linux job opportunity

kubendranath v kube23ec at yahoo.co.in
Mon Feb 15 02:41:33 IST 2010

Hi, Good morning to everyone.

  Am kubendranath from chennai,, i have completed B.E EIE 2009 passout got distention. due to bad luck i didnot got offer letter from two companies.. then i decided to to linux course.. I did RHCE and got 100... currently looking job in Linux field.... can any one help me pls.. willing to work anywher in india..ready to join.. interested in admin side , development site,,, very much interest in field work... expecting salray as per company norms.... pls help me to get job in linux field.. if any one help that will be greatfull ..............