[ILUG-BOM] Ubuntu 10.04 installation on Acer 5740 Core i5 and 3 GB RAM

Rony gnulinuxist at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 22:30:22 IST 2010

On Wednesday 28 July 2010 09:33 PM, Sanket Shah wrote:
> Could you please share the cost of the laptop. And no graphics card right?
> I'm also planning on the Acer model, so more interested.

The cost is less than 35K. Graphics appears to be 128 bit though I am
not very sure of the make. In the BIOS it showed this 128 MB as the
graphics memory. Did not pay much attention to that though. I bought it
assuming no extra graphics card.

Also please try to post your reply below the original post and trim what
is not necessary. Thanks in anticipation.

Rony.

GNU/Linux !
No Viruses
No Spyware