[ILUG-BOM] [SPAM] Re: Linux desktops for new users

Rony gnulinuxist at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 20:22:43 IST 2010

On Thursday 29 July 2010 11:51 PM, jtd wrote:

> I am sure the value of his data is zero.

Overall your points are valid but value of data will not only decide the
OS platform but also the backup policy of that place. I have seen linux
users who did not backup their data and were clutching their forehead
when the hard disk suddenly gave up. Doze users too have important data
and good users will back it up as a policy.

--
As a proper list etiquette...
Please trim your replies.

Regards,