[ILUG-BOM] Job as Embedded Linux Application Developer (Qt/C++

jtd jtd at mtnl.net.in
Mon Oct 4 11:19:18 IST 2010

On Monday 04 October 2010 09:11:37 vkb wrote:

> Friends,
>
> The format of JTD's recent mail (of 02 Oct 2010 15:57:20)
> triggered my next paranoia attack...  parnoia awaiting
> another bout of ilug-mumbai-stalwarts mailing-etiquette
> discussions on how replies ought to be trimmed.

Flaming myself would have been recursively hilarious with an uncertain
outcome, except for another 100 post thread. Besides......

> Thank you Rony. I really appreciate your
> minutia and patience.
> JTD, hope thou art forgiven for now ;-)

.... I am very forgiving of my transgressions, mainly because I rarely
repeat them.

> Aah... Life could be soooo boring sans ilug-mumbai.

Lest you forget, this is a major infotainment centre for people with
eccentricities substantially greater than 0. Even drawing straight
lines can be throughly interesting here.

> Thanks to the many who make this forum such
> an unique, interesting and educative mix
> (especially for the relatively quite lurker
> and learner in me), despite my recent paranoia.

One must mention Steve's superb tutorial on using Google.
But I would rate the RTFM riposte as the best:

" OK. I bought the Kama Sutra and read it cover to cover. There's
nothing in there about active high or low or how I should set up
the polarity. But I did spend a few fun hours afterwards on a
completely unrelated topic "

> and learner in me), despite my recent paranoia.

Let not the fear of flames deter you one bit, after all it's merely
baptism by virtual fire.

--
Rgds
JTD