[ILUG-BOM] Job as Embedded Linux Application Developer (Qt/C++)

Paul Schwarz paul.schwarz at enrouteinc.com
Mon Oct 4 11:43:21 IST 2010

Apologies for not adhering to some of the mailing list rules. Just to
clarify the current misunderstanding: Our patent is for the embedded
hardware; our software is entirely Open Source. I guess I should have made
that distinction more obvious.

Also, thanks for the feedback; will use [job] annotation next time. Have an
awesome week everyone

_________________________
Paul Schwarz *
Co-Founder of En Route Media*