[ILUG-BOM] Re..!!!

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 20:48:05 IST 2010

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Sugandha Naolekar
<sugandha.n87 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there some stipendary cool projects available to be worked on, which has
> some kind of mentorship and I will get a liberty of working on it on only
> weekends? It will provide me following:

Hmm looks like you want to eat the cake and have it too - every which
way in your favor.

I have an idea (software) that you can work on - it will enhance an
existing open source project - no stipend though.

Also, henceforth, please start a discussion with a meaningful subject line.

-- Arun Khan