[ILUG-BOM] A suggestion

Akshay Mishra akshaymishra at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 22:03:34 IST 2010

On 27 December 2010 21:43, Binand Sethumadhavan <binand at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/12/27 Rajagopal Swaminathan <raju.rajsand at gmail.com>:
>> What should be the form of such umbrella organization?
>
> A cooperative, I suppose is the best suited. Has worked for a variety
> of such initiatives in India in the past (Amul is the best known
> example).

Publicize LUG and get requirements to be posted on a ILUG-Commercial
or something. Whoever is qualified and interested can then bid
directly.
Let the customer get the benefit of cost and decide on quality. Why
should an open-source list that's mostly for fun get into commercial
agreements. However let it facilitate.

-Akshay (! VU2BUG)